Monday, December 14, 2020

Christmas Ornaments

 Hey there!
Today I am sharing some Christmas ornament projects
 I created using  everyday die cuts as the focal over on the
I used dies that can be found at


I used



I ended up cutting 3 of each of the die cuts below 
and gluing together for more stability.
The card stock I used were just scrap in my stash.
I also decided at the last moment to die cut the music notes
from the die set above for embellishment on one of the ornaments.

I used glittered star shaped ornaments from Dollar Tree as the base.
The greenery is also from Dollar Tree.
I gathered some berry sprays, ribbons,  and added some metallic pipe cleaners.




I cut 3 sprigs of greenery for each ornament and adhered
on the left side of the base with a low temp glue gun.


Next I glued my die cuts to the center of the bases.


And the last step is to add the other elements among the greenery
in what ever way you find pleasing.








I hope I've provided some inspiration for you to
 play and create with your dies and we'd love for you 
to come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. 
There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. 
For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy your ornaments are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgoeus Christmas decorations. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Holiday Challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy I am back again this time to thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #82 which has the theme Anything Goes. The sponsor is Jan’s Digi Stamps. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ornaments Judy.
    Thanks so much for joining us for our December Not Just Cards Challenge at Not Just Cards!
    Unfortunately this is our last challenge at Not Just Cards.
    We hope to see you again somewhere else in Blogland,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theses are all stunning - such a great idea! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete