Wednesday, November 20, 2019

November Designer Inspiration - Cute As a Button

Hi there!
I'm over on the
Cute As A Button Inspiration Showcase
 with my project share for this month!

I was in Dollar Tree a few weeks ago
and picked up some unfinished holiday signs.
I thought sure I could use them, in some way,
 for some of my paper crafting projects. 
So, I came up with a wreath, using one of those signs,
a chipboard wreath form and this image from







I colored the image with Prismacolor Premier Pencils and fussy cut.
I painted the wreath form and the wood sign with acrylic paints.
I adhered the sign to the wreath with hot glue.
Next I hot glued greenery, berry picks and metallic pipe cleaners
to the lower edge of the wreath.
 The image and a bow were added and I decided to
add a few more berries on the upper portion of the wreath.




I hope you like my project and
 that you'll check out this bundle
along with all the other  products available at

And, don't forget to join us each month for the Blog Challenge


I’m linking up to:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge  - Anything Christmas Goes






7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project Judy. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderul original creation!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative this month for our Anything Goes, twist Holidays Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic design. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Repeat, this is a very original and wonderful creation!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge November "ATG".
    Sorry for late comment.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bela card, the digi is very beautiful, I loved the colors!
    Thank you for participating with us in CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG!
    Haideé DTC Corrosive Challenge Blog
    haideelum.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Stunning.. Thank you so much for your entry at
    The Creative Crafters
    DT Archana Sehgal
    Archu's Art World

    ReplyDelete