Friday, November 1, 2019

Sparkle, Glitter and Joy

Happy Friday and November!
I swear I don't know where this year has gone!!!!
Can't believe it is November 1st already???

Anyway, being the first of the month,
it's time for a new challenge at

This month's challenge theme is
Christmas/Winter

I created a card for my DT project using
So, I opted for a pretty CAS design this time.
I simply dry embossed a white base card  with a large snowflake
and added some glitter glue to the raised portions.
The image was colored with pencils and 
I added some accents with a glitter gel pen and fussy cut
before popping with on to the background with foam tape.
I added strips of metallic card stock to each side of the card.


We'd love for you to join us!
You can use any image but
your project MUST INCLUDE a hand coloured image.

I'm linking up to:
Pearly Sparkles -Christmas

7 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. That image is just so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Judy this is lovely.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic bright and fun clean and simple card you have made. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is just adorable. I love the white background it really shows off the cute snowmen
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cute image, and the embossed background is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly gorgeous and CAS! Thanks for playing along with us at Pearly Sparkles Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete