Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Christmas Gift Card Holders

Hey!
Today I'm over on the
sharing a set of 3 gift card holders
I created using 4 die sets from
Dies R Us.


I started by putting together the gift card holder itself
using a piece of 3.5 x 8.5 inch piece of patterned card stock.
I scored on the long edge at 2 & 6 inches.
I folded at the 6 inch score and adhered on the 2 sides to create
the pocket that holds the gift card. 
I folded on the 2 inch score to create the top flap of the gift card holder.

Next, I used the dies to cut the pieces used to decorate the holders
using white card stock and metallic red and green card stocks.



I added velcro under the upper flap to secure the holder closed
and a "Merry Christmas" sticker along the lower front edge.


Each of the dies I've used are linked
to the Dies R Us Store below.

                                   Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Rectangles

                                                       

                                   Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Banners


Precious Marieke Horn

   Precious Marieke Merry & Bright Christmas Florals



                                           
I hope I've provided some inspiration for you to
 play and create with your dies and we'd love for you 
to come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. 

There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. 
For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.






4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the design! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely set of gift card holders. Great design and pretty die-cuts.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the use of the musical instrument. Thanks for entering it in the Get Creative Challenges Blog. Angela DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends and apologies for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete