Friday, August 19, 2022

Taurus Zodiac Card

Happy Friday!
I'm posting today with a pop up box card project!
These are one of my favorite card styles to create.
How about you?
Do you have a favorite?



I have used:

I colored the Taurus digi with Prismacolor Pencils.
The flowers used were fussy cut from a printable paper from
I love how easy it is to mix and match any of the collections from Polkadoodles.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
Have a great weekend!
__________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Critter Crazy Challenge - ATG w/featured critter
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals



3 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous, Judy! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project, Judy! Your paper choices were perfect and the colors are beautifully integrated throughout the design. Nice work!

    Thanks for a beautifully crafted submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous box card - love all the bright colours.

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    (GDT)

    ReplyDelete