Friday, August 26, 2022

Anime Adventure

Happy Friday! 
Today I'm sharing my 2nd Stampers Delights DT inspiration project for the month of August.


 

     I have used Anime Adventure for a 5 x 7 inch card.



I colored the digi image with Prismacolor Pencils before fussy cutting. 
The die cut frame used in the background was one I've had in my stash for quite some time. 
I printed one of the sentiments from the set on white card stock, trimmed down and 
adhered behind the frame opening. My embellishments are dazzles stickers which 
I backed with card stock and fussy cut. 
I love the way this card turned out and hope you do too!





Be sure and check out more DT inspiration and join us at

We'd love for you to connect with us on our Facebook page too:
__________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:

8 comments:

  1. Nice colors and the composition of great!
    Thanks for hanging out on our front porch at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! Thank you for joining us over at A Perfect Time To Craft challenge, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously fun card! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at 613 Avenue Create and we would love to see you in our future challenges
    Elaine DT

    AAA Birthday DT
    Mix it UP DT
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Peace on Earth DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love this card. Bold and beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us in our Paper Shelter challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Patsy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youre card is so gorgeous, I love it !! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Papaer Shetler Challenge Blog.
    Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colouring and perfect color scheme for this adventurous card!Thank you for joining The Paper Shelter challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Judy, that's a brilliant image and a great card. Love your colouring and the design of the card! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge, hope you join us again.
    Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete