Monday, August 1, 2022

Marina Mermaid

Hi there!
It's the 1st of another month and that means a new challenge is up at

The theme for this month is
By/At/Under the Sea

My DT card uses


I colored the digi with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
The background paper is from the Sand & Sea 6x6 Paper Pad
which can be found at Ink n' Splatter.
I die cut circles to place behind the image.
The sentiment is also die cut.
I added a few tiny punched circles to replicate bubbles.

I hope you'll join us this month!


Check out this digi and products at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the

 
__________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Seize the Birthday - ATG/option purple, blue & green

3 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful birthday card with great coloring and fun layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and love how you created such a beautiful underwater scene! So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - love your card layout.

    Thanks for joining us at the

    ReplyDelete