Thursday, December 2, 2021

Kawaii Holiday Cheer

Hey there!
Today I'm sharing a Kawaii DT holiday card for




 For the whole of December Halloween, Christmas and winter items will be on sale.


Using Kawaii Coco 4 Coco

I colored the digi with Copics and fussy cut.
My background paper is from Crafter's Companion.
I hand cut strips of white card stock and ink the edges
to simulate snow banks.
The large snowflake was die cut.
I stamped the sentiment.

Be sure and check out the DT inspiration on the

We'd love for you to connect with us on our Facebook page too:
 
I'm linking up to:
Creative Knockouts - Winter Wonderland

4 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, love the purple color scheme! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute Judy! Love the colors and that gorgeous snowflake as well!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete