Friday, December 10, 2021

Gnome Christmas Wishes

Happy Friday!
It's once again, time for a new 

My DT card for this week was created using the Jolly Holly Wishes Stamp Set.
I colored this cute gnome with Copics. The background paper is from the 
Sweet Gingerbread Craft Paper Pack. I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set.
Snowflakes were die cut using the Snow Globe Die Set.
I added some pearls for embellishment.


I hope you'll join us this week!

I'm linking up to:
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas Goes

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable image. I love your colour choice.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft color palette to showcase such and adorable image and love the embellies! So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at Winter Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete