Friday, November 12, 2021

Christmas Card and Tag

 Happy Friday! 
It's time for this week's

 I have created a simple Christmas card and tag using 
Bella Bear Gift from the Too Cute Line.
I colored the digi with Copics and fussy cut. 
The presents in the background and on the tag were die cut with

I colored the digi with Copics and fussy cut.
The sentiment with snowflakes was done with a stencil.
I stamped the tag sentiment.

I hope to see you join us this week!

I'm linking up to:
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Christmas + Sentiment



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute Christmas card, I love that you have made a matching tag.
    Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    I look forward to you joining us again.
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, and colors are great, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete