Monday, November 1, 2021

Celebrate the Season

Hi there!
Another month has come and gone!
 The November challenge is up and running at

The theme for this month is
Christmas/Winter


I colored this sweet digi with markers and fussy cut.
The background paper is a black snowflake pattern.
I cut strips of glitter card for aa snow bank effect.
The white tree was die cut.
I stamped the sentiment and cut into a strip.
The final touch are 3 die cut snowflakes with gems added to the centers.


Won't you join is this month for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


I also want to mention, in case you didn't know, that
Digi Doodle has a new product line
Clear stamps, dies, paper packs and stencils are available!
Check it out! 

I'm linking up to:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete