Sunday, September 22, 2019

Penelope Party Girl

Hello!
I've have a tag to share that I created using
from


I colored the image with Prismacolor Premier Pencils and fussy cut.
I added some glitter glue to the balloons for a little more shimmer.
I cut a tag shape out of silver glitter paper as my base
and layered pink metallic and white card stocks.
The silver behind the layered oval die cuts is
a cupcake liner I cut in half.
I added some gem flourishes, popped the
image with foam tape. The sentiment is a sticker.
I added a pretty bow and some ribbon.


 Check out all the fabulous products at 

We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the

Thanks for taking a look
and have a great week!

I'm linking up to:
Addicted to Stamps - For a Lady/Girl


6 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning tag I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning tag! love the colors you used! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a pretty tag! I love how you colored the image!! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous TAG. Love all the details. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! The colors are popping!!! I love it!Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and fabulous tag! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Addicted to Stamps!
    Darlene
    ADDICTED TO STAMPS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete