Sunday, September 8, 2019

Digi Doodles Studios Inspiration

Hi there!
Today I get to share some inspiration from

I created a cute card that can be used for any occasion
using Jade & Skye.


My coloring was done with Prismacolor Premier Pencils
and, of course, I fussy cut the image.
It is popped with foam tape onto a die cut circle.
It's not very often that I don't fussy cut images!
I added a die cut edge and stamped sentiment.
I added some enamel dots to complete my design.


Don't you just love this digi?
It is just one of many in the shop that have dogs. 
And, if you love dogs you have to check them out!




 Check out all the fabulous products at 

We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the

Thanks for taking a look
and have a great week!

I'm linking up to:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - ATG w/ Critter

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I love your colours!

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete