Saturday, September 7, 2019

Masculine Birthday Card

Happy Saturday!
Today I'm sharing a masculine birthday card
I created for my DT project for this month's cha;;edge at

Our theme is
For The Men in your Life

This fortnights sponsor is

Bugaboo Stamps 



The Prize for the lucky winner is 4 Digi Images 


I colored the image with Prismacolor Premier Pencils and fussy cut.
I added a patterned paper to my cad base and die cut 
coordinating pieces of csolid card stock.
The sentiment was stamped and die cut.


I don't make many masculine type cards.
Do you?
My card making style is mostly Classic & Elegant
and I guess masculine cards don't really fall under that,
but when I do make one I do enjoy doing so.

Join us this month at
We'd love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:
Cardz 4 Guyz - Celebrate

8 comments:

  1. Oh by Judy this is a stunning card. I just love the image you have used. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your design. Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card for a teen boy - the hardest people to make for! Love your colouring. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - that music background works so well.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great creation. Immediately put a smile on my face. Great coloring. Thank you for playing with us at Crafting by Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous masculine card love the image and music B.paper.Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card!! I love the image - it's just perfect for this card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for joining at Get Creative Challenge!
    Irene DT Member

    ReplyDelete