Saturday, May 11, 2019

Winnie Mermazing Best Friends

Hey!
Continuing on with the New Release at

Meet


She and her friend are adorable, don’t you think?








I went with a little more simple design for this one.
Started with a white 5 x 6.5 inch card base with a side fold.
Cut a strip of one of the papers from the bundle
and adhered to the left side.
I chose 2 coordinating solid colored card stocks.
Border punched the darker color and added to the bottom
of the lighter color. Adhered horizontally.
Using one of the Fanciful Circles Dies from Polkadoodles,
die cut in the darker card stock and layered with a
plain white circle die.
The image was colored with pencils and fussy cut.
I added a little Sparkle Pen to the mermaid and dolphin.
I popped the image with foam tape on to the die cut circle.
I chose one of the sentiments from the bundle and die cut
in a circle shape. Finished up with some gems on the
top and bottom of the right side.






These mermaids are so cute and fun and can be used in

so many ways and projects.


You have to check them out HERE!

Check back tomorrow.
I have a couple more projects to share!

I’m linking up to:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card I love that image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Judy! Love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete