Sunday, May 19, 2019

Nursery Friends

Hi there!
Today it's my turn to share 
an inspiration post over in the 

I chose to create a card with the adorable digi


I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
Die cut a frame
Added ribbon and a bow.
A few gems complete the simple design.











I hope you’ll check out the fabulous products at 



And join us for our monthly challenges at







And, of course, we would love to see you over in the

Thanks for taking a look
and have a great week!

I’m linking up to:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies- ATG with a critter


3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute lovely layering card,I love the colors and animal figures...thanks for playing on Through the Craft Room Door,hope to see you next challenges

    Hugs
    Rituparna DT TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Judy! Your little African animal babies could not be sweeter! Beautifully colored in vibrant, fun hues, and a gorgeous design make it a wonderful creation! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
    Crafty Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete