Friday, May 24, 2019

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 21

Happy Friday!
It's time for a new

This week Team B was asked to create a project
with the following criteria:

1. Theme: Father’s Day (June)
2. Use an image for a dad
3. Make: A gift
So my project is a canvas wall hanging that
any dad that enjoys music would like, I hope!


I used 3 images and 2 papers from 2 different
Work & Play Character Sets;
I colored the images with pencils and fussy cut

The title was put together from 2 sets;
I printed and fussy cut

I did some stamping on the background of the canvas with

I used 2 of the stamps and stamped with black ink
on the 8 x 10 inch canvas which I painted with tan acrylic paint.
The stars were die cut.

I hope you'll join us this week.
The theme is always Anything Goes
and you can use any images on any kind of project.

I’m linking up to:



3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab composition here Judy I love it ; Nelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete