Friday, April 12, 2019

Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge Week 15

Happy Friday!
It's time for this week's

The DT was asked to create projects using 
-
1. Theme: FLOWERS for Mum/Mothers day
2. use a FLOWER digi
3. Make: NOT A CARD

I created a Post-It Note Holder for my project
using papers and flowers and leaves from the

An acrylic 5x7 inch picture frame serves as the base.
I adhered the papers to a 5 x7 inch piece of white card stock
and placed inside the frame. Everything else was adhered 
to the front side of the frame. 
I used 2  Fanciful Circles Dies to make, sort of, a wreath
to adhere the flowers to. I layered the flowers and added
a little glitter glue for some sparkle. "Mom" i
n the center of the "wreath" is glitter stickers from my stash.
I added some ribbon around the top, middle and bottom of the frame.
Twine accents the flowers.
A 3x3 inch post-it pad is attached with double sided tape.

I hope you'll join us this week.

The theme is Anything Goes and 
you can use any images you like to enter.

5 comments:

  1. Just faboulos, what a great idea and I love that kit. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning make it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Hugs, Zowie.
    TTCRD DT
    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post-it-note-holder love the beautiful flowers.Thank you for joining us at Get Creative
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete