Wednesday, April 24, 2019

April Showers at Crafty Gals Corner

Happy Wednesday!
We have a new challenge up at
Crafty Gals Corner.


The theme for this challenge is: April Showers
(Add clouds, rain, umbrella, puddles, etc.)

Our sponsors for this challenge are:



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


 
Colour of Love
(Formerly Lacy Sunshine)

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


My DT card was created using 

I hope you'll join us for this challenge!
We love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Creations - ATG
Through the Craft Room Door - ATG
Crafting From the Heart - ATG

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the image that you've used on your card! Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Hugs, Zowie.
    TTCRD DT
    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete