Sunday, April 7, 2019

Digi Doodle Studios Lila & Tessa Poodle

Hello there!
Today I get to share some inspiration over in the 

I created a journal using


I love the way this one came out!
I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
I used papers from Recollections C'est La Vie Paper Pad
for the background and "Ooh La La" sentiment.
I die cut the fence with a Crafter's Companion die.
I added ribbon on the left side.





I hope you’ll check out the fabulous products at 

And join us for our monthly challenges at




I’m linking up to:

6 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Judy! Love the design. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card you have made here which fits perfectly the Colour Crazy Challenge this week. Loveeeeeeeeeeee that poodle. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful creation Judy, I love the image and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful scene. I love your color pencil coloring. That's a lot of fussy cutting but so worth it. Love your card. Thanks for sharing over at Colour crazy challenge
    Billie A
    Colour Crazy Challenge
    Catch The Bug
    Creative With Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Always Fun Challenges
    Creations In Pink
    Do-Al(l)Kreatives
    Crafty Gals Corner
    Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, great scene and colouring! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Craft challenge, good luck! Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete