Sunday, July 9, 2017

Red, White and Blue

Good morning all!
We have a new challenge starting today over at

It's a color challenge and we want to see your creations using
"Red, White and Blue"!
Our sponsor is

who are offering
3 Images from Store

I created a card using 
I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
The background was embossed with an
embissing folder from the Paper Studio.
I Die cut some banners using the Banners 2 set from
Sizzix and punched the stars.
The sentiment was computer generated.

I hope you'll join us for this challenge! 
We love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:
Cute Card Thursday - Sports/Games
Lemon Shortbread - ATG
Aud Sentiments - For a Child

2 comments:

  1. A lovely patriotic card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!! It's so fun and very well put together! Thank you so much for sharing your awesome card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope that you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete