Wednesday, July 5, 2017

MHKDesigner Inspiration


Hello!
It's my day to share a little inspiration at

This month all of the designers are celebrating
"Christmas in July".

So let's get those Christmas projects started
if you haven't already because the holidays
will be here before you know it!

I created a card using


This is just one of many great Christmas/Holiday themed sets at

I started by printing the image twice. 
One was colored with markers and fussy cut.


Next I fussy cut the 2nd image and cut apart
the colored image. I adhered the colored image to the uncolored one
 to give a little dimension with some foam tape.


I chose a background paper, cut into a panel and double matted
with solid card stock and adhered to card base.
I added a die cut circle to back the image.
The sentiment was printed, cut, matted
and placed near the bottom of the card.
I added some pearls to finish.



I hope I've provided just a little motivation you need to get
started on your holiday cards!

Until next time
Happy Crafting!


I'm linking up to:
ABC Christmas Challenge - N is for new digital stamp / O is for Old fashioned
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Anything Christmas






2 comments:

  1. GOrgeous! Fussy cutting really does give it a Wonderful dimension. Thank you so much for joining us over at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stamp! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete