Friday, July 21, 2017

Anything Goes at Creative Craft Cottage

Happy Friday!
I hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend!

We have anew challenge up today at
Our theme is
"Anything Goes"!

using Cuddly Critters Hippo from our sponsor


The Prize for the lucky winner is 2 Digi Images

I took an inexpensive frame and created a cute decor piece
that would be great in a baby's nursery!

The image was colored with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut. 
I took coordinating papers and applied to the frame 
with decoupage medium. 
I used a die cut from Recollections where a photo
would normally go.
The piece was embellished with buttons, paper flowers and ribbon.

I love the way it turned out!

Will you join us at
Creative Craft Cottage?
We always love to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment