Thursday, July 11, 2024

Aloha Card

Hi there!
It's Thursday and my day to share some inspiration for

This is a really quick and easy card created with cone of the
I simply took the Aloha card, colored the black script and image with
metallic markers and then covered with glitter glue.

I also wanted to add something else to the design so, I added a little snippet of the
I stamped a portion of the stamp and colored with alcohol markers,
then fussy cut the portion I wanted to include on my card and adhered to the flash card.

The flash card was matted with a light aqua piece of metallic card stock.
My 5 x 6 1/2 inch card base was covered with a piece fuchsia metallic card stock.
3 glitter dots were added to complete.


We would love for you to connect with us in the

You can find more Pajama Crafter Stamps inspiration from 
other design team members and are welcome to post your creations
 using Pajama Crafter Stamps products.

Also follow on Instagram @pajamacrafterstamps.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

______________________________________________
Linking up to:
613 Avenue Create - ATG w/Floral Delight Twist

__________________________________________________
Challenge Recognition






 

No comments:

Post a Comment