Saturday, January 20, 2024

Happy Birthday Nikky

Hi there!
It's time for this week's

The theme is
ANYTHING GOES 

This week's DT card is created in honor of Nikky's birthday! 
Her favorite color combo is pink and orange and she loves slider cards.
I've used Winnie Sunshine Delight Bouquet as my focal image and
colored with Prismacolor Pencils before die cutting into an oval shape.
I used 2 patterned papers for the background.
The floral paper is from
The striped is from 

Pre-colored flowers and a b/w butterfly were fussy cut and added.
They are from the
I chose both of my sentiments from the
My slider is pulled up from the top center of the card and
the butterfly on the right slides up a channel cut into the card.
I added ribbon and some pink pearls.


I hope you'll join us this week!
You could win a great prize!


************************************************
Linking up to:
Creative Knockouts - Lots of Layers


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Judy. Thank you for joining in and sharing your creation with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely card at Ally's Angels! --Becca

    ReplyDelete