Friday, September 22, 2023

Pumpkin Emily

Happy Friday!
Hey, have you seen the newest digi from

This is Pumpkin Emily  and she sure is a cutie, don't you think?






The image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
I popped her with foam tape onto a black background.
I added some dots of silver metallic marker on the black to give a "star" appearance.
The tree silhouette was die cut.
The "Happy Halloween" sign is a die cut from my stash.
I added 3 glitter dots to the lower right corner.

I hope you'll join us over on Facebook at

You'll find lots of inspiration there and we welcome you to share your
creations using Conie Fong products!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

***************************************************
Linking up to:
Unicorn Challenge - Layer it Up
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Use Pink, Pearls and/or Sparkles

_______________________________


Top Pick

Top 3





4 comments:

  1. So cute and the layout is perfect. Thanks so very much for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pencil colouring is awesome, Judy and I love this cute and spooky design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, she is precious! And that bright pink - fabulous. Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work as always! The image is perfectly colored! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete