Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Perfectly Wicked

There's some new Halloween printables out over at

I'm sharing a card created with the set called

Colored up this cutie with pencils, fussy cut and popped
with foam tape onto a die cut and layered frame.
I used a patterned paper from Eyes on You 6 x 6 paper.
The spider web was printed from the
My sentiment is from Boo Halloween Sentiment Bundle.

So, if you like Halloween and Fall crafting check out the new printable bundles at

*****************************************
Linking up to:
Unicorn Challenge - Layer it Up


2 comments:

  1. Adorably cute cute witch and a fabulous design!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this design, Judy! I like the way you edged your patterned paper and matted and layered the cute little witch. The web in one corner really balances the card and please the eye. Great job!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Casrol x

    ReplyDelete