Thursday, January 6, 2022

Valentines Day Card

Hey there!
Today I'm sharing my latest CutCardStock DT project with you.
It is a pretty quick and simple Valentines Day Card.

Do you like making Valentines Day Cards? They are some of my favorite to create!

I’ve used a Stardream Metallic Folded Card in Eris from CutCardStock as my base. These card blanks are so pretty and happen to be part of the Monthly Specials for January at CutCardStock! The cards are packaged flat with a score line down the center.


I chose to use a background type or Create-a-Card die from Crafter’s Companion for my card. It was positioned a little more toward the top of the card base and run through my die cutting machine.


Next I adhered a piece of Mirrisparkle Glitter Red Card Stock to the inside of the front card panel.

This gives just the right amount of sparkle to the background.


For the card sentiment, I die cut “be mine” and adhered to a hand cut banner. The banner was cut from a piece of Curious Metallic Cryogen White Card Stock.

5 hearts were die cut from the same card stock adhered to the background.

The 2 largest hearts are the same size. I cut 3 more in descending sizes. These will form a 3-D heart effect. 


Use one of the larger hearts as the base. Score the other 4 hearts down the center. Glue the 4 scored hearts together along the score lines.



Adhere the sentiment banner to the card front.

Add the 3-D heart.

I punched 3 mini hearts and added to the lower right corner to complete my design.


I hope I have inspired you with my Valentines Day Card project. Be sure and check out the CutCardStock Facebook Page for more inspiration.


I'm linking up to:

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card. thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Valentines card, thank you for joining in with Through the Craft Room Door challenge. Debbie DT

    ReplyDelete