Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Snow Much Fun

Happy Wednesday!
It's time for this month challenge at

The theme for this challenge is: 

Snow Much Fun

Our sponsors for this challenge are: 
(in alphabetical order)

    

Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate
Fred She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi's, Pre-colored images, Papers, Sets, Fred's Flower Kits, and even digital cutting files.  Have some fun with Fred!

* Please use above blurb on your blog for Fred, She Said *

SheepSki Designs
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Prize ~ £8 Gift Certificate
(to be used on digital content only)



Fred She Said

My DT card is a simple design.
I colored the penguin with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
I created my background with a patterned paper from
 Crafter's Companion and added white card stock on the bottom,
covered with glitter and hand cut to simulate a snowbank.
The corner die cut was cut using a die set from Crafter's Companion.
I added glittered dots for embellishment to the snowflakes.
The sentiment is die cut with a die set from Impression Obession.

I hope you'll join us!
We love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:
Taylormade  Cards 4U - ATG/Winter Vibes


 

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Judy, Great image and colour choices. Have a creative week and stay safe. Judy MC

    ReplyDelete