Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Lots of Layers

Happy Wednesday!
It's time for this month's challenge at

The challenge theme is 
Anything Goes with optional twist Lots of Layers.

Using Fine Wine


I colored this beautiful digi with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
I popped th image onto a die cut and layered circle.
The patterned paper has a frame.
I matted with gold and burgundy card stocks.
Mini flowers and ribbon were added for embellishment.

I hope you join us this month!


                                                              Cute As A Button MeWe



I'm linking up to:

Through the Craft Room Door - ATG

A Bit More Time to Craft - ATG

Classic Design Challenge - ATG

A Perfect time to Craft Open Challenge - ATG

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 33 - ATG colored

No comments:

Post a Comment