Friday, October 30, 2020

A Bag, Tag and Card

 Happy Friday!
It's time for this week's


My DT project for this week is a gift bag, tag and a card.
I used 3 images and a paper from the Baked With Love Gingerbread Download Bundle.
I colored the b/w images with pencils and fussy cut.
I used the Fancy Snowflake Christmas Cutting Die for embellishment.
With some die cut squares and sequins added, I have a perfectly coordinated set.







I hope to see your entry in the challenge!
Have a great week!

I'm linking up to:
Crimbo Crackers - ATG Christmas


5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy your makes are stunning. That gingerbread man is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning set Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck GinnyMy Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet! Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We hope to see you again next challenge.
    Smiles, Angela DT Member
    TTCRD DT
    https://chasingwhiteunicorns.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete