Thursday, May 21, 2020

MerMay Thrifty Thursday

Hey there!
It's time for this week's

 We invite you to take advantage of
the great deals offered on select digis at
Stamper’s Delights 
every 2nd and 3rd Thursday.

Also, visit the
for more DT inspiration and join in the challenge!

The deals this month are all mermaid inspired for
MerMay!

I created an easel card using 


I colored with markers and added some sparkle with glitter glue.
The image is frame with a scallop circle die cut and I also die cut the sentiment.
The flowers were downloaded from the internet and fussy cut.



I hope you'll check out all of this month's deals!
You'll be glad you did!


I'm linking up to:
Addicted to Stamps and More! - Photo Inspiration (Mermaids)





1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Judy this is a stunning card. It is just so beautiful I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete