Friday, May 15, 2020

Heroes Thanks

Happy Friday!
It's time for this week's
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge

My DT card was created using 3 images and a sentiment from the

It's so important to let those that continue to work
so effortlessly on the front lines during the Covid-19 Pandemic
how thankful everyone is to them.

If you want to show your thanks
you can get this bundle free at


I colored the 3 b/w images from the bundle with
Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut.
I did some die cutting and popped the images
on top with foam tape. The sentiment was printed
and cut into a banner. I added some glitter sticker dots
to complete my design.


I hope I've given you little inspiration and
 you'll join in this week!

I'm linking up to:
Colour Crazy - ATG colored



2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy your card is gorgeous. I love those images they are fantastic. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, love your coloring. XOX

    ReplyDelete