Sunday, December 15, 2019

Snow Friends Wall Hanging

Hello there!
It's my turn to share a little inspiration over in the

I created a little wall hanging using


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut.
The "Let It Snow" sign is from Dollar Tree.
I painted it with white acrylic paint, inked all around the edges
and added die cut and gem snow flakes.
How easy is that?



I hope I've provided some inspiration for you 
and that you'll check out all the fabulous products at 


We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at
a challenge this month but will be back in January.



And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


Thanks for taking a look
and have a great week!

I'm linking up to:
Try it onTuesday - Christmas is Coming 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - ATG with a Critter





5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning wall hanging it is just gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Wall hanging is fantastic, that snowman, the birds and the penguins are adorable and your colouring is great. Thanks for joining us at the Try it on Tuesday's challenge. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if I were in the US, I'd be running to a Dollar Tree! I loved the dollar shops when I last visited.
    This looks simply wonderful. You've done a great job with it!
    Thank you for joining Try it on Tuesday's Christmas is Coming challenge.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wall hanging! I love the snowy wording and the little penguins and snowman are adorable - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic!
    Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete