Sunday, December 1, 2019

Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge #12


My project for this month's Morgan's ArtWorld Design Team
is a card created with



I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut.
She is popped with foam tape onto an embossed frame.
The sentiment was stamped.



We would love you to come and join in this fun fantastic Open Challenge over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Enter any Image or Project.

Challenge date:
1st Dec 2019 through to 27th Dec 2019

You can join in this fabulous challenge right HERE! 


**********************************************************
To purchase Morgan's Artworld Images, please visit our  Shop Link




********************************************


Come along and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group.

You can join Facebook Group on this Link HERE! 






Thanks for taking a look at my project.
I hope I've given you a little inspiration.

I'm linking up to:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love the beautiful image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful motivational card! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” December Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love how the white frame pops on the purple! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete