Sunday, November 25, 2018

Digi Doodle Studios Snowman Joy

It's my turn to share some inspiration from

I created a card using one of the many
adorable winter holiday images available there!



I love this image and used Spectrum Noir markers 
and some glitter glue to color the image.
The color combination I used, traditional red and green
with some gray and black thrown in, was inspired by
the paper pad I used from The Paper Studio.
I embellished with a sticker sentiment, a bow, 
gems and paper poinsettias.



I hope you'll check out all the products at
and while you're at there's still a little time left
to join in the monthly 

I’m linking up to:
613 Avenue Create - Christmas/Winter twist
Addicted to Stamps - Use Ribbon twist
52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Ribbon & Glitter

4 comments:

  1. Super colour combination . Fun lovin' snowman/lady and lovely embellishing . All round a fabulous card . Thanks for sharing with us here at
    http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
    Good luck with your entry and hope we see more soon .
    Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really fun card which is striking in your chosen colours. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the black panel makes everything "pop". Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps. Doni DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quelle amour de carte Judy, j'aime que ces papiers soient sobre et ton bonhomme de neige très coloré, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete