Sunday, November 11, 2018

Digi Doodle Studios Inspiration

Happy Sunday!
I'm here today to share a DT card for


I colored the image with Colourblend pencils and
some glitter gels pens with a little added tickles before I fussy cut.
I adhered the image to layered squares cut with 
Crafter's Companion dies.
A couple moo printed papers from my stash,
a paper doily, a layered poinsettia sticker, some gems
and a sticker sentiment completed my design.

I hope you'll check out all the New Holiday Releases
along with all the other products available at

And while you're at it, 
pop over and join in this month's challenge at

I’m linking up to:

613 Avenue Create - ATG/Twist Christmas/Winter
Stamping Sensations - Get Ready for Christmas
Crafter’s Castle - ATG / option - Holidays
Crafty Friends - Use 2 or more Patterned Papers
Crafty Catz - Getting Ready for Christmas 



5 comments:

  1. A really sweet Christmas creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Get ready for Christmas' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little image, she looks so happy. Thank you for joining us in our 'Get Ready For Christmas' theme challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, love the red and blue too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great christmascard, very beautiful.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month

    ReplyDelete