Friday, October 19, 2018

Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge Week #42

Happy Friday!
It's time for a new

This week the design team was asked
to create projects casing a fellow DT Member.

I chose to case a layout by Andrea.
I love her layering and mixture of the plaid and polkadot papers.

the image, which I colored with ColourBlend pencils.
The papers I used are from the Rose Budd Collection.













I hope you'll join us this week!
The challenge is Anything Goes.
You can use any images on your projects to enter.
And of course we always love to see what you create!

I’m linking up to:
Crafty Catz - ATG with Twist - Make it Square


6 comments:

  1. such a lovely card thanks for sharing at crafty catz dont forget we have a Dt call running if your interested please check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with a beautiful color scheme, thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Creations and we hope to see you again soon. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love the coloring and the layout. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very pretty card in my fave colours, thanks for sharing at crafty catz and don't forget we have a DT spot available.

    ReplyDelete