Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Fancy Fold at Crafty Gals Corner

Happy Wednesday!
It's time for a new challenge at


This time the challenge is: Fancy Fold

Our sponsor is:

Prize: $15 Gift Certificate

For my Fancy Fold I created a
Bridge Fold card.

 

Using: Follow the Stars by The Paper Shelter

I colored the image with ColourBlend pencils and fussy cut.
The background for the image is glitter paper 
layered with snowflake acetate.
I create the snowbank by hand cutting white card stock
which I edged with blue ink and layered.
I die cut a snowflake border for the "bridge".
The silver snowflakes on both sides are stickers.

I hope you'll join us for this challenge!

It would be great too see what Fancy Fold you use!

I’m linking up to:
Crafter’s Castle - Winter/Christmas 



No comments:

Post a Comment