Tuesday, August 7, 2018

No Patterned Paper at Creative Craft Cottage

Hi there!
It's time for this month's challenge at


No Patterned Paper

This month's sponsor is

Bugaboo Stamps 


The Prize for the lucky winner is 4 Digi Images





My DT card was created using

I colored the image with pencils and die cut in an oval shape.
The oval is framed with another die cut.
My sentiment was also die cut.
Ribbon, a bow and gems were used to complete the design.

I hope to see you join the challenge.
We always love to see what you create.

I'm linking up to:



2 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the design and layout!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant - love your colouring.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete