Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Add a Ribbon and/or Bow at Crafty Gals Corner

Happy Wednesday!
We have a new challenge up at


This week the challenge is: Add a Ribbon &/or Bow

Our sponsors this week are:


Prize ~ The 3 Digital Images used by DT



Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

I added a ribbon and bow on my DT card
using Baby Words by The Paper Nest Dolls.





I colored my image with pencils and fussy cut.
The image is popped with foam tape on to an oval die cut.
I added the ribbon and bow and finished with enamel dots.

I hope you'll join us this time around! 
We love to see what you create!

I’m linking up to:


3 comments:

  1. Just adorable Judy, love the pretty layout and your colouring. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely baby card! Thanks for playing with us at The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you next time and good luck!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi- DT
    Dots to Lines
    https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww... just beautiful and adorable .
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete