Tuesday, February 20, 2018

New Release at Cute As A Button

How's everyone doing today?
We're covered in snow and it's cold, cold
here in Colorado this morning!

I have a new cardio share that was created
is a New Release this month from



I love this image and think she is so beautiful!


I colored here with Spectrum Noir Colourblend Pencils and fussy cut.
I popped the image on to a die cut circle frame.
The designer paper is from Crafter's Companion Verity Rose Luxury Paper Pad.
 The pretty border was cut with a ribbon threading die from Crafter's Companion.
I computer generated the sentiment and doe cut with a tag die.
The addition of some pearls and a bow finished the design.






I hope you'll check this digital stamp out
along with the other products available at 


I'm linking up to:







2 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful! I love her! And your coloring is perfect .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love your card design..Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...


    ReplyDelete