Sunday, September 4, 2016

Clean and Simple

Are we ready for a new challenge at

This week's theme is
"Clean and Simple".

CAS is not my usual style.
I just don't do that style, but
I did enjoy putting this card together!
This is just another reminder that
sometimes it's good to step outside
your comfort zone!

using Tasha from one of our sponsors

Our other sponsors are

I colored the image with pencils, stamped the sentiment
and added an embossed strip.
Pretty clean and simple, wouldn't you say?

I hope you'll join us at 
We love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:
Broken Fairy Designs - ATG Twist - Things with Wings
The Pencil Case - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - ATG + A Sentiment
Southern Girls - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS

4 comments:

  1. Pretty image and a great colour palette. I love the embossed border!
    Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My CAS-loving heart is swooning over your gorgeous fairy; blown away by your colouring! Thrilled to see you in the ATSM gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a beautiful job of coloring the image, Judy. Thanks for sharing your card at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty girl, and a great job colouring her. I love that the card is purple and white, very clean and simple! Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete