Friday, July 1, 2016

Surfing USA

Hello fellow crafters, followers & friends!

We have a new challenge starting today at

Our monthly challenges are Anything Goes
or you can use the theme the DT is using
"Summer Fun".

using Surfing USA

I colored the image with pencils to coordinate with papers
I chose from the A Day at the Beach paper pad from the Paper Studio.
The sun was die cut with the Life is a Beach Cricut Cartridge.
My flower embellishments are from K&Company.
I hope you join us this month at
Cute As A Button!


I'm linking up to:
Inky Impressions - Summertime
Creative Moments - ATG/Twist - Summer
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes



3 comments:

  1. I love this stamp and the color combination you used, so summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card Judy
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant summer themed card! Thank you for joining in with our twist at Creative Moments - maybe it will help the sun appear at last?

    Hugz Tinz DT

    ReplyDelete