Sunday, January 26, 2014

Photo Inspiration


Just Us Girls  has a photo inspiration challenge going on this week. This is just
what I needed to help me get another Valentine's card done.









I'm not entirely sure I'm happy with the way this card turned out. Something about that
white label keeps speaking to me to do something different and I probably could've
done with out those pearls, but I decided to leave it alone.  It seems I've become obsessed
with dry embossing these days! I had to give this new heart embossing folder a try.  I
ended up sanding the finished product a little, although that was not my original plan.
When I ran the red card stock through the big shot it was so tight some of those hearts had
the white core showing through, so I kinda thought I had to go with it! I also thought I had
to do something with the plain die cut hearts so I embossed the middle sized  and small 
one with a dot folder, sanded one of them and decided to use the debossed side on one.
I added a dazzle sticker to the large heart.  Thanks for taking a look!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! This is such a great design and mix of patterns/papers. Love the addition of the pearl flourishes. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it ...the white label looks fine! Love the cascading bling! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Great take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the EF you used in the BG and lovely touch with the pearl flourish. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful inspired card! Love the added bling too~ Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete