Friday, December 1, 2023

GDT for Your Scrapbook Place

Hi there!
Today I am sharing a card I created as GDT for this month's challenge at

This month's sponsor for this challenge is


********************************************


I made a fun little snow scene using 3 images from

These cute snow people were colored with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
They were popped with foam tape against a die cut background 
which was placed over a "snowy" patterned paper.  
I added hand punched dots to the center of the snowflakes.
Snow banks were hand cut and inked and layered on the bottom of the scene.
A snowflake border was die cut and placed beneath my scene.
The sentiment is also a die cut border. I used a blue metallic card stock for both.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my card project!
Have a great day!
________________________________________________
Linking to:
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
Try it on Tuesday - Traditional Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Fun card design with those snowmen. Thanks for sharing with us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Anita DT

    ReplyDelete