Thursday, August 17, 2023

Stampers Delights Inspiration

Hello there!
Today it's my turn to share my 1st inspiration project of the month for

I chose to use Anime Kelly for my card.





I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
She is popped against a simple background created with
a stencil, various green stamp pads and a metallic marker.
The sentiment from the digi set was printed.
I added a couple of layered stickers.




For more inspiration hop over to the 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
_____________________________________

Linking up to:
613 Avenue Create - ATG w/CAS twist



 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, what a wonderful card you have made - your colouring is fab! Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenges this month, Sarah - DT.

    ReplyDelete