Monday, February 1, 2021

February at Morgan's ArtWorld

Hello there!
It's time for this month's challenge at

My DT project was created using

I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and
trimmed down to a rectangle shape.
I created a frame with die cuts.
I used a paper from DCWV Old World Paper Pad.
The embellishments are die cuts and gems.


You can join in this fabulous challenge right HERE! 


**********************************************************
To purchase Morgan's Artworld Images, please visit our  Shop Links


********************************************


Come along and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group.

You can join Facebook Group on this Link HERE! 





I hope to see your creations in the gallery this month!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, so romantic..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what the modern look you gave this pair.

    ReplyDelete