Friday, August 30, 2019

Beccy's Place



Hi there!
Today I'm being featured on the



I created a wreath project using the





I started my project by coloring the image with
Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Water Color Pencils.
I fussy cut around the image.

I've included my color guide below for reference




Next, I wired together 3 hoop wreaths in varying sizes.


I wired silk ivy and white flowers on to the wreaths.


The image was adhered  to the lover right side with hot glue.


I made a bow with wired ribbon and added a "welcome" banner
which I created with card stock and die cut letters.
The bow is wired on to the wreath and the banner is hot glued.


I hope I've given you some inspiration to
use digital stamps in a different way and
hope you'll check out all the products available at


I'm linking up to:





5 comments:

  1. Wow Judy this is stunning. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Judy! Fabulous your creation!
    Karin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project Judy. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely 3D project. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Monica DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Judy. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete