Monday, December 17, 2018

Here Comes Christmas


Hi there! 
How's your Monday going?

Today I'm sharing a card I created using

This is a new digital stamp set from


When you purchase this digital set you will receive a zip file containing:- 5 black and white line drawings
- 5 full colour images
- 6 word images / sentiments



What a fun set this is!
I colored the images with pencils before
fussy cutting and adhering to the background on my card.

I hope you check this set out.


I’m linking up to:

Addicted to Stamps- Christmas Non Traditionl Colors
Crafty Cardmakers - Christmas 
Cute N Crafty Challenge - Christmas/Winter
Use Your Stuff- Christmas/Holidays
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - ATG w/critter
Christmas Crafts All Year Round - ATG Christmas Cards

5 comments:

  1. A funny card with the reindeer on it Judy.
    Karin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie that deer is and you have great coloring skills! Thanks for playing w/ us a "Use Your Stuff" - Doreen DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fun festive card thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS I hope that you will join us again
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete